Balfour’s Assisted Living at Lavender Farms in Louisville, Colorado is designed to respond to the individual needs of residents who may need help with some activities of daily living, yet are eager to remain as independent as possible.
Our residents are individuals first and foremost, and their health, happiness, and peace of mind are our main priority. That is why we believe in having care staff on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in our senior assisted living programs.
We’re pleased to offer assisted living at Lavender Farms. Our care is progressive according to the needs of each individual. Levels of care and specific, individualized services are determined by a clinical assessment prior to move-in.
We offer three levels of assistance in our assisted living in Louisville, Colorado. Limited assistance is already included in the monthly service fee. We enhance our senior assisted living programs services according to the needs and/or desires of each resident and their family member(s).
Listed below is a sampling of the health services we offer:
- Transportation to doctor and dentist appointments
- Disease management
- 24/7 emergency response system
- Medication management
- Monthly monitoring of vital signs and weight
- Weekly blood pressure checks
- Assistance with bed making, dressing, personal maintenance and hygiene
- Choice of shower/bath with assistance from staff
- Escort to meals and social activities and/or cueing
- Personal laundry services
- Redirection/assistance/assurance at night
- Incontinence management
- Oxygen management
- Short-term respite options
Apartment homes starting at $6,400 per month.
The Balfour staff does an amazing job personalizing care to each resident.
- On-site licensed nursing and care staff
- Utilities including basic cable, water, electric, gas, trash/recycling and WI-FI in all apartment homes
- 24/7 emergency response system in all apartment homes
- Coordination of professional health care services
- A personal emergency pendant that works throughout the community’s interior spaces
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Exceptional culinary and dining program that includes three nutritious meals daily
- Chauffeured transportation (free of charge within a 15-mile radius):
- For appointments or for running personal errands, as well as for group outings
- Offered 7 days/week during scheduled hours
- Maintenance services for interiors and exteriors of all apartment homes
- Concierge services 7 days a week
- Access to over 200 daily programs a month that include a diverse offering of art, music and educational opportunities, cooking demonstrations, book clubs, and exercise classes
- Fitness center and yoga studio space with state-of-the-art equipment
- Access to the well-stocked library collection comprised of daily newspapers (local and national), popular periodicals and bestselling novels, historical, and biographies
- Preferential placement within another Balfour community if a transition to another level of care is needed
Respite and Rehabilitation Amenities
Balfour’s therapy program features long and short-term stays with access to quality physical, occupational and speech-language rehabilitation therapy.
- Private suites
- 24/7 on-site care staff
- Diverse culinary program and customized menu options
- Social opportunities, classes, and scheduled programming
The finest dining right at home
We know how important enjoying a meal together is to enriching any relationship, whether with your new friends in the community or entertaining loved ones who come to visit.
- State-of-the-art culinary program with specialty diets accommodated
- Full-sized commercial kitchen
- Designated wait staff
- Daily specials
- Farm-to-table choices
- Gluten-free, vegan and diabetic options available
- Seasonally changing menus
Daily Scheduled Events
Experience a community that provides over 200 life-enriching opportunities every month
We know from experience that social interaction is essential to good health. So we’ve created a Life Enrichment Program for assisted living that is second to none.
Our Life Enrichment Department plans a 7-day-a-week program with nearly 200 events every month.
Our experienced Leasing Counselors are familiar with every aspect of Balfour's continuum of care and are ready to answer your questions about how you might benefit from Balfour services. To speak to somebody immediately, call us at 844-354-8877.