Balfour at Riverfront Park’s Independent Living is designed for those who truly want it all—comfortably elegant urban surroundings, the amenities of a fine resort, and an exhaustive list of educational, fitness and social programming.
Apartment homes are maintained by Balfour inside and out. There’s housekeeping, transportation, valet parking, 24/7 concierge services, an emergency response system, and a hand-selected and cross-trained staff that is second to none. And for personal pampering, there’s an indoor heated saltwater pool with jetted therapeutic jacuzzi, steam rooms and a full-service salon and spa with fully appointed lounges for men and women.
Apartment homes starting at $4,050 per month.
I want my independence, and I want to be taken care of. That's exactly what I have here.
- Utilities including basic cable, water, electric, gas, trash/recycling and WI-FI in all apartment homes
- 24/7 emergency response system in all apartment homes
- Housekeeping every other week
- On-site doctors office – Physician’s House Calls
- Exceptional culinary and dining program that includes:
- Deluxe continental breakfast, Monday-Saturday and robust meal program
- Sunday brunch
- Available for personal or guest use
- Chauffeured transportation:
- For appointments or for running personal errands, as well as for group outings and trips to over 100 restaurants in the immediate LoDo and Highlands neighborhoods
- Offered 7 days/week
- Maintenance services for interiors and exteriors of all apartment homes
- Valet parking for reserved resident spaces and guests 24/7
- 24/7 concierge services
- Over 200 daily programs a month, including a diverse offering of art, music and educational opportunities, wine tastings, cooking demonstrations, book clubs, exercise classes, and more
- Fitness center and yoga studio space with state-of-the-art equipment and fitness trainers
- Heated saltwater pool, hydrotherapy spa, steam and therapeutic treatment rooms and fully appointed lounges for men and women
- Pet friendly
- Full liquor license
- Preferential placement within another Balfour community if a transition to a higher level of care is needed
- Continuum of care on-site allowing couples to stay in the same community even if their needs vary greatly
- Open access to community areas with complimentary reservation rights for private parties, family gatherings, birthdays, anniversaries and club meetings. Common areas include:
- The Moffat Great Room and adjacent courtyard gardens
- The Jockey Club
- The Penthouse SkyBar
- Loch Ness Library
- Madeline’s Beauty Salon
(color, cut, manicure, pedicure and facial)
- Business Center
(Skype and copier)
- Pompeii Pool and Spa
- Fitness center and yoga studio
- Peacock Court and adjacent private dining rooms
The finest dining right at home
We know how important enjoying a meal together is to enriching any relationship, whether with your new friends in the community or entertaining loved ones who come to visit.
- Executive and Sous Chefs from accredited culinary programs
- Full-sized commercial kitchen
- Designated wait staff
- Daily specials
- Farm-to-table choices
- Gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly options available
- Seasonally changing menus
Our experienced Leasing Counselors are familiar with every aspect of Balfour's continuum of care and are ready to answer your questions about how you might benefit from Balfour services. To speak to somebody immediately, call us at 844-354-8877.