The Villa and Lavender Farms
Assisted Living at Balfour is a unique combination of residential apartment homes with personalized services and health care. It is designed to respond to the individual needs of residents who may require help with some activities of daily living, but are eager to remain as independent as possible. The Villa at Balfour and Lavender Farms at Balfour both provide a supportive environment of retirement living which promotes maximum independence, dignity, and interaction with friends, family, and the community. If you’re looking for assisted living in Boulder or Boulder County, Balfour is unmatched in resident care.
Each incoming resident receives an initial consultation in order to establish an individualized program based on their personal needs and desires. Enhanced service packages are available for more extensive requirements. Evaluations are regularly updated to assure that residents continue to receive an appropriate individualized program even if their situations change over time. This is one of the many benefits that differentiate Balfour and allows us to stand out as the best assisted living in Boulder and Boulder County.
Our residents are individuals first and foremost, and their health, happiness, and peace of mind are our main priority. That is why we believe in having care staff on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Balfour’s distinct 24/7 onsite licensed nursing coverage that promotes resident well-being and safety
- Exceptional culinary and dining program that includes three nutritious meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly linen service
- 24/7 emergency response system in all apartment homes
- Coordination of professional health care services
- Access to over 200 Life Enrichment programs a month that include varied art, music, and educational opportunities, cooking demonstrations, SingFit™ music therapy, book clubs, exercise classes and more
- Quiet Care ® room monitors by Care Innovations ™ . Learn more about this innovative technology here!
- Arranged transportation (free of charge within a specified radius) for appointments or for running personal errands
- All utilities including basic cable, phone, water, electric, gas, trash/recycling and Wi-Fi in all apartment homes
- Concierge services
- Maintenance services for interiors and exteriors of all apartment homes
- Access to the well-stocked library collection comprised of daily newspapers, popular periodicals and best-selling novels, histories and biographies
- Preferential placement within Balfour, if a transition to a higher level of care is needed
- Access to a well-appointed courtyard and garden with plenty of seating for residents to relax and enjoy the outdoors with family and friends
- Full liquor license
- Pet friendly
The finest dining right at home
We know how important enjoying a meal together is to enriching any relationship, whether with your new friends in the community or entertaining loved ones who come to visit.
- Executive and Sous Chefs from accredited programs
- Full-sized commercial kitchen
- Daily specials
- Farm-to-table choices
- Gluten-free, vegan and diabetic options available
- Seasonally changing menus
Money Magazine calls Louisville, Colorado the best small town in America
Situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains (and within a few minutes of Boulder and 25 miles of Denver), Louisville, Colorado embodies much of what the people who live in Colorado love. Louisville was ranked first on CNN Money’s “List of America’s Best Small Towns”, for reasons that include an abundance of outdoor activities, a charming town with shops, restaurants, crafts and entertainment.
We’re very proud to call Louisville, Colorado Balfour’s home, and we consider our location another appealing quality of our award-winning community.
Daily Scheduled Events
we have a full life enrichment program, for people who never want to stop growing
We know from experience that social interaction is essential to good health. So we’ve created a Life Enrichment Program for assisted living that is second to none.
Our Life Enrichment Director plans a 7-day-a-week program with nearly 200 events every month.
Our experienced Leasing Counselors are familiar with every aspect of Balfour's continuum of care and are ready to answer your questions about how you might benefit from Balfour services. To speak to somebody immediately, call us at 844-354-8877.