Drawing from the majesty of America’s great National Park tradition, our Louisville independent living communities offer gracious residential living with a distinctively western flavor.
Balfour’s independent living communities place great emphasis on vibrant experiences where one can make friends and lead rich, spirited lives. Travel and book clubs, gardening and current events groups and cultural excursions are just a few of the more than 200 social, creative and learning opportunities residents can choose from each month. At Balfour, independent living means award-winning surroundings, a complete array of amenities and the peace of mind that comes from a full continuum of care.
The comforts of home with the amenities of a fine resort
- Utilities including basic cable, water, electric, gas, trash/recycling and Wi-Fi in all apartment homes
- 24/7 emergency response system in all apartment homes and cottages
- Housekeeping every other week
- Exceptional culinary and dining program that includes:
- An array of meal plan choices that include a deluxe continental breakfast, Monday-Saturday and an allowance that may be used for lunch, dinner or our famous Sunday brunch
- Options to use the meal plan for either personal use or guest use
- Two distinct dining venues, including a patio dining area
- Arranged transportation (free of charge within a specified radius):
- Available for taking residents to professional appointments or for running personal errands
- Offered 7 days/week during scheduled hours
- Maintenance services for interiors and exteriors of all apartment homes
- 24/7 concierge services
- Over 200 daily programs a month that include varied art, music and educational opportunities; wine tastings and cooking demonstrations; book clubs; and yoga and exercise classes
- Pet friendly
- Full liquor license
- Frequent group outings for shopping trips, mountain drives, and overnight excursions
- Fitness center with a variety of exercise equipment, heated lap pool and access to personal trainers
- Access to a well-stocked library collection comprised of daily newspapers (local and national), popular periodicals and best-selling novels, histories and biographies
- Chautauqua Theater – an onsite venue used for resident council meetings, holiday parties, entertainment and programming, exercise classes, and more
- Open access to dining rooms and community areas for private parties, family gatherings, birthdays/anniversaries and club meetings
- Proximity to miles of outdoor walking and biking paths
- Happy hour with live entertainment weekly
The finest dining right at home
We know how important enjoying a meal together is to enriching any relationship, whether with your new friends in the community or entertaining loved ones who come to visit.
- Executive and Sous Chefs from accredited culinary programs
- Two full-sized commercial kitchens
- Designated wait staff
- Daily specials
- Farm-to-table choices
- Gluten-free, vegan and diabetic options available
- Seasonally changing menus
Money Magazine calls Louisville, Colorado the best small town in America
Situated at the base of the Rocky Mountains (and within a few minutes of Boulder and 25 miles of Denver), Louisville, Colorado embodies much of what the people who live in Colorado love. Louisville was ranked first on CNN Money’s “List of America’s Best Small Towns”, for reasons that include an abundance of outdoor activities, a charming town with shops, restaurants, crafts and entertainment.
We’re very proud to call Louisville, Colorado Balfour’s home, and we consider our location another appealing quality of our award-winning community.
Daily Scheduled Events
a full calendar every day of the month, because life should be lived to the fullest
If there’s an unofficial motto at Balfour, it’s “Never Stop Growing.” So we have over 200 ways to do just that, every single month. The question is, “Where to start?”
Our experienced Leasing Counselors are familiar with every aspect of Balfour's continuum of care and are ready to answer your questions about how you might benefit from Balfour services. To speak to somebody immediately, call us at 844-354-8877.